Director. Corporate, Strategy and Digital Services Division.
The Corporate, Strategy and Digital Services Division provides support to the WRC activities by,
- Ensuring overall corporate governance through budget, business planning, risk and information management;
- Provision of human resource, facilities and ICT support functions;
- Maintains, supports and enhances business applications and technologies and associated business processes in order to support the delivery of WRC operations and services;
- Support the work of all WRC Business Units, including the Director General and the Board;
- Provision of facilities management in 5 locations throughout Ireland;
- Primary liaison function between the WRC and the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment;
- External and internal communications management.