Dublin Bus’s bus stops near the Workplace Relations Commission, Lansdowne House include:
- Pembroke Road, Lansdowne Road - Stop number 414
- Pembroke Road, Lansdowne Road - Stop number 413
- Northumberland Rd, Lansdowne Park - Stop number 488
Local taxi companies include:
- NRC Taxis: 01-6 77 22 22 (advertised as having wheelchair-accessible taxis)
- Global Taxis: 01-8 72 72 72
Getting to the WRC by Bike
The WRC is readily accessible by bicycle. The nearest Dublin Bikes stations are located at Herbert Place and Wilton Terrace. Bikes can be locked to bike stands located inside the Lansdowne Road entrance to Lansdowne House, which are available for public use.
Getting to the WRC from the Airport
Dublin Bus offers airport services.
Aircoach offers bus services from the airport, including route 702 that stops at the Ballsbridge Hotel, which is 140m from Lansdowne House. Some Aircoach services are not accessible for wheelchair users.
Taxis are available at the airport.
Pay & Display Parking and Permit Parking is available on Lansdowne Road from 8am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday. Parking costs are controlled by Dublin Street Parking Services.
You will have to feed the meter regularly or you can set up phone parking with parkingtag.ie.