SECTION 28(8), ORGANISATION OF WORKING TIME ACT, 1997
THOMAS COUGHLAN T/A RUSHBROOK HOTEL
- AND -
Chairman: Mr Duffy
Employer Member: Mr Grier
Worker Member: Mr. Somers
1. Alleged non-implementation of Rights Commissioner's decision WT14290/03/JH
2. The employee made a complaint to the Labour Court in accordance with Section 28(8) of the Organisation of Working Time Act, 1997. The Court's determination is as follows:
A complaint having been received under Section 28(8) of the Organisation of Working Time Act, 1997, by Lynsey O'Neill of 59 Old Avenue, Glanmire, Cork, that her former employer, Thomas Coughlan T/A Rushbrook Hotel, Rushbrook, Cobh, Cork, failed to implement a decision of a Rights Commissioner WT14290/03/JH.
And the said decision not having been carried out by the employer, and no appeal having been brought against the said decision within the time limit for such appeal,
The Court hereby determines that the said employer pay to the said employee €310 net in accordance with the decision of the Rights Commissioner.
Signed on behalf of the Labour Court
3rd February, 2005______________________
Enquiries concerning this Determination should be addressed to Jo O'Connor, Court Secretary.
WTC/03/69DETERMINATION NO. DWT044
1. Complaint that the Rights Commissioner’s Decision WT14290/03/JH has not been implemented.
2. An application has been made by the employee that Determination No.DWT044 does not correctly state the name of the employer. The correct name of the employer being Irish Reversionary Services Ltd.
- In exercise of its powers under Section 39(2) of the Organisation of Working Time Act, 1997, the Court determines that the name of the employer in Determination No. DWT044 shall be changed from Thomas Coughlan T/A Rushbrook Hotel to Irish Reversionary Services Ltd.
7th March, 2005Signed on behalf of the Labour Court